Aug 9

It is my last free week! I go back Monday with in-services! As much as I love summer and will really miss sleeping in, I can not wait to meet my new kids!!!!

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs and her Five for Friday!

1094777_282535898541973_1828773285_n

IMG_2481

My room is beginning to come together! Slowly but surely!

IMG_2525

Print, Laminate, Cut. I think that is my motto for this week! I probably cut 5 million pieces of poster!!

IMG_2497

I have been working super hard. This is one of my new games! It is also included in my Apple unit I am trying to finish up!

IMG_2503

Did I mention when I am cutting, I am also using a corner rounder. #teacherproblems

IMG_2480

 

I got the finally meet Maggie and Deedee when Erica and I went up to a girls date in Springfield, MO!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

7 comments

  1. Look at your little owls welcome posters! So sweet! I really must change the decor in my room soon. I feel a bit guilty as I rarely touch it from year to year! Thanks for the inspiration!
    :-)
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking at the corner rounder thing and wondering if I should get one! I am afraid I would spend hours rounding everything, though! Good luck with Back to School next week!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your owl tree! Thanks for sharing your week... I am a new follower!

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have been busy! I can't wait to read more post. Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your room is looking great! I've got to get going on that Print, Laminate, Cut process, I have tons to get done!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been doing lots of printing, cutting, and laminating too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room is coming along! Fun that you got to meet Deedee!

    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete