Shocker!

I am writing a post! I know it may come as a shock to some of you who have been with me for a while. I think I might be coming out of my Back to School Coma!

So wait no more, here is my Peek at my Week :)

Peek at my Week Linky Button

Slide1

Here is a look at my week! Our weekly theme is Fall. I LOVE fall so this one might come back later this season! I am using Deedee Wills and Deanna Jump’s Writing Unit and New Math Unit. LOVE! I am also using Kim Adist’s Readers Workshop!

Slide2

Centers this week are from my Fall Unit, Pocket Chart is from Deedee Wills, and games are from Lakeshore. I got these and cant wait to tell you how much I love them!!

Slide3

These are also in my lesson plans this week. Click the picture to go to their links!

Also incase you haven’t heard, Educents has an AMAZING product this week. Over 1400 pages from 19 AMAZING teachers. I am using a lot of them this week! Go check it out here!

1604_c3ae52f690dd9fad4024f964d7dc0f61

Thanks Deedee for letting me link up :)

 

1 comment

  1. I like the way you created your plans! Easy to read and see what you are working on!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete