#elfintheclassroom

575310_10202038605620339_1934641436_n

I know, I know. I am SO far behind it isn’t even funny! This getting my Masters, Teaching, TpT, Blogging is dragging me down. I promise I have my act together for my daily school.

I am linking up with Mel D and Michelle for Elf in the Classroom!

We are a little behind. We started on Wednesday, and Thursday someone touched our elf. Then SNOW DAY on Friday.

This is what happened on Thursday. My kids were LIVID with Snowflake. “What am I going to tell my parents?”  “She is breaking the clipchart!” She moved all the clips to red! And they stayed there all day!

2013-12-07 20.00.57

Then the unthinkable happened. One of my friends touched her. Oh-my-lanta. He was almost in tears! But I bet he won’t ever think about touching her again!

On Friday, we were out of school, but they were going to find this. One of our other teachers Elf took Snowflake to the North Pole. I “caught’ him leaving us some magic dust.

2013-12-08 00.06.38

 

Monday they are going to find a note from Santa, a still missing elf, and a picture of our Snowflake on the mend.

2013-12-07 20.04.04

If you would like to follow what other Elves are doing, follow #elfintheclassroom on Instagram.

Have a great weekend!

No comments

Post a Comment