Frogs, Chicks and Butterflies!

Whoa.. .What!? Kaci is blogging! To explain my absence is a long laundry list of reasons, so I will keep it simple Winking smile  If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen some of these pics, but I have gone to the State Capitol with 27,000 of my closest friends to tell legislators that it is not okay to not fund Education. There is 678,000 reasons to give education better funding!
Slide5

We went to an out of town wedding. (Isn’t he just handsome!!)
Slide3

And a lot of time spent on the front porch.
Slide4


Hubs schedule has changed 3 times in the last three weeks. Masters and I have been working some Baseball games. But Hubs is asleep so my boys and I are enjoying the back porch and sunshine!
2014-04-19 10.13.14-2

So anywho, what are me and my kiddos up to… Well, it is state testing time, so we are being quiet little church mice! Then when the big kids are done testing, we go to the park where we can be as loud as possible! We are learning about velocity of the swings, how hard to kick the soccer ball, and of course working on oral language skills Winking smile But seriously, we play educational games too while we are there. We have been working on data too!
Slide1


Okay, back to what we are doing in the classroom!
We have a few visitors!
Slide3Slide4


We have 18 eggs and 5 butterflies. My kids are AMAZED! They want to learn all about them. So we have been doing lifecycle stuff in my room.
Slide2


This is just one of my lifecycles I am teaching. We are also learning about Butterflies, Chickens and Frogs.


So I made this cute set of centers. My kids will love it on Monday when they see it.
Slide1Slide2



Well, I know what unit is coming up next, so I need to go finish this unit, (It is only $5 for the rest of today, while I finish it up!)Slide1

Then I need to start on my Insect unit! I am a busy bee today! Smile I am linking up with Miss Deedee!

peek at my week 2


No comments

Post a Comment