Zoo Dump

We are going to title this post, Zoo Dump, because I am going to “dump” a bunch of zoo centers at ya! But first a little update on our insects from last week!


If you read my blog last week, you know that we focused on Ladybugs, Praying Mantis and Butterflies.
Slide11Slide13
Slide14Slide15
Of course I didn’t get a picture of the butterflies! But here is our Ladybug and Praying Mantis projects!


This week (Monday) I am finishing up my insect unit, so we are looking at bees. Slide1Slide1
I will be using this mini unit to teach about the lifecycle and my labeling will come from this pack, along with my centers. (If you want to see these centers check out last weeks post here)


But then on Tuesday the real fun starts, We have three weeks left, and I am wondering if I am going to be able to fit it all in! So we are going to start our study on Animals.
Slide1Slide2Slide3Slide4Slide5Slide6Slide7Slide8Slide9 
Obviously I am not going to get all of them up and running at one time, so mid week I will change them out. 

Then we have these two games we will be playing during transition.
Slide10Slide12


A little nonsense words and sight words practice! These are all from this pack: 


Well I am going to link up with Mrs. Wills again this week. (This will shock the pants off you, that is THREE weeks in a row!!)
http://www.mrswillskindergarten.com/

Next week my kids and I will be focusing on Weather. We were supposed to do it this week, but with the tornadoes that hit around here recently, I decided to put it off another week!





No comments

Post a Comment