How about a Little Stich Fix?

I caved. I finally ordered myself a Stich Fix! I took pictures of my first go around, just never showed them off Smile
Slide6

May Fix~
Slide4
Dress was okay, but I wasn’t in LOVE with it, The price might of influenced me a bit too!
Slide5
Again, the price was kinda high, so I sent this necklace back. Also I don’t really wear necklaces.

Slide6
I LOVED this shirt, but when I asked for Officer Hofficers opinion, he didn’t so I sent it back too Sad smile
Slide2
Do we even need to discuss the Skinny Jeans?! (They didn’t fit)
Slide3
Then this cute shirt, but I don’t wear gold. Like ever.

So my first Fix was a no go, but I am not the easiest person to shop for, so I filled out my survey like a good little girl and tried again!

June Fix~
I was SO excited when I opened my June Fix! There was not ONE stich of Clothing in it!! I LOVE me some accessories!!!
Slide1
My first item was a clutch, I don’t ever carry a clutch, and this thing was HUGE!
Slide2
Necklace- Again, don’t usually wear little petite necklaces unless it is the one Hubs gave me!
Slide3
Same with earrings. unless they are my wedding present, I don’t wear earrings!
Slide4
Now I LOVED this scarf! I loved it so much I already have one JUST like it in my closet Smile And you gotta love this look with the Thunder tee!
Slide5
And then the purse! I loved it, except…You guessed it… it had Gold hardware Sad smileAgain, isnt the outfit to die for Winking smile

I am signed up to get another the beginning of July! Hopefully they will send me something good to take with me to VEGAS!!






No comments

Post a Comment