Back to School. Wait...WHAT?!

Hey Friends! I am back from Vegas! And boy oh boy did I have a blasty blast! So I have started thinking already about the B2S. I don't think that I have shared the good news yet! BUT...

Lookie at my NEW classroom!!

I AM GETTING A NEW ROOM!! I am tickled pink!! So I have started packing up my stuff and moving it over. My favorite tip is, store your classroom materials in tubs by month. 
How to store my materials, Month by Month.

I love storing my stuff this way! Top row is "stuff" and bottom row is books. I know that it is painfull to think about Back to School, but I am already scanning B2S add to scoop up the deals!! And speaking of deals, me and my girls at Freebielicious have teamed up with Educents with some instant downloads for you! Loaded with great products for back to school including book studies, craftivities, classroom prep, and content materials for back to school!  With 23 instant downloads... you have to check it out!  


My product included will surely be loved by your students!

This is one of my FAVORITE products!! 


I love how hands on it is for my kiddos and we just LOVE making the anchor charts! 

Making Anchor Charts with your Students

There are some extra pictures that aren't in my pack, but you get the idea :) I love love love doing this to build the beginning sounds :)







For a limited time it is $34.99 from Educents which is 69% off!  Twenty-three products for your kinder and first grade classrooms and over 1200 pages of materials from some of your favorite teachers!  It's a bundle you are sure to LOVE!



Take a moment to take a peek at some of the other teachers featured in this bundle - what that have going on for back to school and what they are featuring in this deal too!



No comments

Post a Comment