Writing Center



This week I have been working in my room. I swear it is a never ending process! But one of our Aides was helping me out of the goodness of her heart! And we put together my writing center, and it was like divine intervention happened in the middle of it! I have this fabulous pocket chart and I saw it, and I just KNEW what I needed!
2014-08-03 20.47.33

It needed Vocabulary cards! Perfect! That way they can look up words as they are writing! Or my write the room kiddos can go over there and look for words to use. In this picture they are empty, but I am adding them as we speak!

2014-08-03 21.00.25
All you have to do is hit print! These cute guys will print, you laminate, cut them out. Then add a hole punch and put them on a ring, and TADA! Instant vocabulary wall!
2014-08-03 21.00.51-2

I can’t wait to get them all printed and in my room.. 

No comments

Post a Comment