Library Nook

Hi Friends!! Happy Saturday! It is another great day for College Football!! Last night my High School beat our rival, for the first time since my Senior Year! And I am hoping for a Cowboy win today!



Anywho, a couple of weeks ago, I did a post of my writing center. I thought I might give you a little glimpse of the rest of my centers as I get them up and going!
So today lets talk about my Library.
reading nook
There is my Adorable library nook! I just LOVE it! Let’s talk about it piece by piece Smile
ball words
First up is my Big Book stand. But the best part about my big book stand is the side where my Ball Word rings will hang. (Do you know what Ball Words are? Check out a post by my friend Marsha at A Differentiated Kindergarten)

IMG_3188
Also by, the ball words I have my clipboard bucket. Since my Library backs up to my Writing center. It lives in my Library Smile

library
Then my books. As of right now they are not leveled or anything. They are just in the tubs by monthly theme. So right now all my back to school books are in there. Next week I will trade them out of farm, fall and apple books. Aren’t those bins awesome! They are from Oriental Trading. Super Cheap and they are so sturdy!! They are $27.50 for 6 bins. 

And all the friends are from Kohls. I always buy their stuffed animals. $5 for a Cute storybook character. I have bought Clifford, Eric Carle, Dr. Seuss, Curious George, Little Critter, and SkippyJon!
IMG_3152


Then my absolute favorite part. And I am sure you have heard me say this many a time. I LOVE my bathtub!

IMG_2573_thumb[1]
Here is little Kaci on her first day of Kindergarten. In the bathtub that is currently in my classroom.

IMG_3236l
Do you see that precious canopy! I got it from Oriental Trading too! My kids just LOVE it and I can’t even begin to tell you about the compliments I get from coworker and parents!.


Did you see my little octopus (that only has 6 legs…don’t judge)
alksdjf


I love him! I bought those lanterns from OT thinking I would make some of these to hang across my room. But our Fire Marshall said No hanging anything from the ceiling (The canopy is hanging from the wall)



I also made them to hang in the hallway. (Apparently I can’t count to 8. These guys only have 7 legs!!!)
hallway

Well that is my Library. Hopefully I can be back later this week…Wait, who are we kidding, I will see you next week Winking smile

Oh! Actually come back tomorrow, I have a good opportunity for ya!

And a BIG THANK YOU to Oriental Trading for helping to make my classroom so cute and inviting! 


(Disclosure: I was provided products by Oriental Trading Company in return for my honest review. This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the samples free of charge by the company and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.)



No comments

Post a Comment