Must-Have Monday

I am linking up with BlogHoppin this week for Must Have Monday!

383905_3852329261290_2075348280_n

These are few of my school MUST HAVES. As in I COULD NOT function with out them!

151013My Carson Dellosa notepads. I think I have one in EVERY monthly theme! I love them!

ipad2012-step0-ipad-gallery-01-normal My second must have in my iPad. I have a personal one, and our principal provided every class with one as well. I love love love them!

513ffWDBMFL._SL500_AA300_ This one can’t be argued with. Mr. Sketch markers. They are laying all over my room. I probably have purchased like 10 boxes last year.

tpt-logo No words necessary. Gotta love TpT!

And last but not least. As is posted in my room.

 Slide2

Dr. Pepper is my #1 must have item!

img-dr-pepper-original_07242963365

See ya tomorrow!

2 comments

  1. Kaci we LOVE the Carson D notepads and love that they have them for every occasion! Mr. Sketch is the man! His markers are fantastic for anchor charts and the kids love them for grading papers-not so great that they are sniffin their papers, but love nonetheless.

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of these except the last - I'm a Pepsi Max kind of girl - love those smelly markers!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete