As Promised

I signed off on Sunday promising that I would come back on Monday and post about my Apple Anchor Charts! Well I am just a day late! Yesterday was Hubby’s day off so I took him to Birthday Dinner (even  if it is a week late). Because I am such a good wife, I was rewarded with these!
Slide4
Aren’t they PRESH! I have been wanting them for like EVER!
Anywho, back to school stuff
I have realized I might have a problem with Anchor Charts.
Slide1
This one is a KWL Chart about apples. As you can see, we already have decided what we Know and what we Want to know.
This is included in my All About Apples Unit. The next one I am working on some labels to help ya out!
chart
This is my BEAUTIFUL Chart of the seasons of an Apple Tree. We read the Apple Book by Gail Gibbons(for the life of me I can’t remember the name).
I have a super cute art activity to go with it. I will post about it later!
I bought a couple of things at Walmart that I wanted to share.
Slide3
These little guys we use while we are reading. Found them in the Halloween department. I also found some stretchy snakes to help with sounding out words.
Slide2
I also found these for $1.50 on clearance! This is what I put on my Behavior Chart clippies when my kids get to pin. {If you have no clue what I am talking about, go check out this post}
Well Hubby is grilling, so I am off to hang out with him. Tomorrow is Hump Day! Yay!

1 comment

  1. Arnold's Apple Tree is the name of the book. :)

    ReplyDelete