It is Fall

I don’t know about you, but here in Oklahoma, it sure is starting to feel like fall! This morning, Hubs and I laid in bed, watching OSU play football, it was cloudy, and I had vanilla in my Rainmate…. Sure great start to the day! It really helped that my Pokes laid a WHOOPIN on UL-Lafayette!

Anyway, Fall is my FAVORITE season.  So while I am ALMOST done with my apple unit, I couldn’t help myself and got started on a fall unit.

Here is a little preview of one of the games! Matching the number to a ten frame with a response sheet.

acorns center

I am off to finish my two units, hopefully I can post them tonight!

Have a good Saturday!

316717_10151082219548423_941226819_n

2 comments

  1. Love the fall!! Looking forward to all your new units! Glad OSU won... we watched too!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Herbal medicine is 100% guaranteed to cure Penis Enlargement and long lasting The main reason why lots of people are finding it difficult to Enlarge penis and last long during xxx is because they so believe in medical report and drugs made of chemicals which cause damages to the body system. Dr Aziba herbal Herbal Product helped me Enlarge my penis and also save me my marriage of not being able to perform, so I'm recommending fellow m to contact Dr Aziba WhatsApp via +2348100368288 or Email : priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com for Natural Herbal Penis Enlargement Product

      Delete