Kindergarten Common Core

Our district has adopted the Common Core for Kindergarten and First Grade this year. I know that it scares the tar out of some teachers. So today when I found this website, I did a little jump for joy. (Or I did in my head, today was day 3 of being sick)

kindergarten-common-core-standards-workbook

Kindergarten Common Core Workbook

I can NOT wait to download this beauty! It is over 600 pages. That is well worth the price of $39.99 (If you are a blogger, you can get it for FREE) I love that the standards are on the bottom of the page, and there are super cute graphics!

I will be using this to assess my kids on these new standards.

So make sure you click the picture above and go check it out!

Hope you have a great weekend!

I hope I am feeling better in the morning so I can watch my Cowboys play some better football!

316717_10151082219548423_941226819_n

Go POKES!

1 comment

  1. OK... what's the secret to getting it for free? It looks amazing and I want one!

    Simply Kinder

    ReplyDelete