Lesson Plan Sunday

Doesn’t everyone sit and do lesson plans all day on Sunday? Oh I guess I am the only one :) I cheated on my laminator, and went and got my old one from school.Slide1

My new Scotch just isn’t cutting it. About do drive this girl up the wall.

Aren’t those turkeys cute! They are from my newest Turkey Unit. It has 4 centers. 2 Math and 2 ELA.

turkey center

{Click the Pictures to go to my TpT Store}

Slide3

The first center is working on tally marks. When my kids do tally marks, I hear a cute little chorus of “1234 Number 5 shuts the door” Too. Cute.

Slide6

Then we are going to work on CVC words. This is still a new concept so one of our aids will do this center with the kids.

Slide7

Then we are starting on ending sounds too. My kids are grouped with like leveled friends, so my lower one, I will sit with and help do this one as well.

Slide8

Then identifying teen numbers, and filling in a ten frame.

I have my 1st evaluation tomorrow. I am going to have my kiddos vote for a type of candy. And using tally marks and a t-chart we are going to find out what our favorite kind is. I will post it tonight when I get it up and going.

Hope you have a GREAT week. I gotta get off and work on evaluation stuff.

 

2 comments

  1. Super cute turkeys! Good luck on your evaluation tomorrow!

    Bren
    The Teacher Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sit and do lesson plans on Sundays too! Love your turkey centers! I just finished assembling them tonight- just need to laminate them and they'll be ready to use with my littles. Thanks for all your creativity! And good luck on your evaluation tomorrow!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete