What?! A Saturday

This is going to blow your mind! I am posting about what centers we are doing….on a SATURDAY!

We are working on a couple of Veterans Day activities for Monday, but then we are back to Thanksgiving on Tuesday-Friday.

We are using the centers from my I am Thankful Unit!

thx

 

 

Slide2

Cornucopia of Numbers Number Identification 11-20

K.CC.3, K.CC.5

Students look at the number. Students count the ten frames. Then they color the cornucopia the matching color and write the number in the circle.

Slide4

Turkey Words CVC Words

K.RSF.2.d

Students look at the picture. Students stretch the word. Then they color the matching color and write the letters in the boxes.

Slide5

Dessert Ending Sounds

K.RFS.2.d

Students look at the picture. Students Identify the ending sounds. Then they color the matching color and write the letter in the circle.

Forgive my non-laminated OR cut center!

Slide2

Comparing Numbers

K.CC.6


The student color the picture that has the most. Then they write the number in the circle.

ROOM

Here is what I did last night! (please ignore the mess!) I rearranged at like 10pm. Our SPED teacher gave me her carpet so I could take the duck tape off mine. Now I have room if I get more kids. I am up to 24.

And I found this cutie today. Don’t know what I am going to use it for, but I can TOTALLY see my kids loving it!

Slide1

Go POKES!

4 comments

  1. HA! I love rearranging late at night. That was so sweet of your SPED teacher to give you her carpet, I'm sure you were happy to get rid of your duct tape!
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute and Go Pokes! What a game!!
    Tammy
    First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cornucopias those looks so awesome. What a great way to present number identification.
    ஐRikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete