Thinkless Thursday

My brain is kinds mush, as I am sure everyone’s is. All we can see is Thanksgiving break. So with that here is what went on in my school this week.

Slide1

On Monday we had the Patriot Guard come and talk to our kids. That was super cool. I was really afraid of how in depth the speak would go. But he referred to US’ enemies as “bullies” such an easy relation for the little minds.

 Slide3

This week during small groups, I was working with my kiddos and started with the C/K rules. Snap they got it, then we worked on sh, ch, th and wh. Snap they got it! Mrs. Hoffer got a little teared up.

Slide2

Today was a B-E-A-utiful day here in Oklahoma. So instead of keeping our kids cooped up inside, we brought our centers outside! They had a BLAST!

\

And a peek at what centers we have been doing the past week.

nov 11

Hope you have a GREAT Friday!!

 

1 comment

  1. We're doing the c/k rules as well. I didn't know that was a rule until I started teaching! :) Sounds like your kiddos had a lot of fun!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete