Sunday Schedulin’

Please don’t tell me if you don’t have school this week. We go Monday and Tuesday. Tomorrow we are going to make baby pumpkin pies :) Tuesday we are making our cute hats to wear on Thanksgiving. This weekend I got to hang with some coworkers! We started Friday after school and watched Twilight and New Moon. Then Saturday we started at 10 and watched Eclipse and Breaking Dawn pt 1. Then we went and watched Part 2. Oh My LANTA….I won’t lie, I cried…multiple times :)

So anywho, I am just dropping in to show you what I have been up to this weekend! If you buy one of these, email me you username that you bought them under and you can get one free until Tuesday night.

find the candy canefind the gingerfind the goldfind the toysfind the turkeyFind the Fishy

 

Click to Go Check them Out!

1 comment

  1. HI Kacy! I bought your Gingerbread sight word game. I love it!
    I left a comment on your TpT store under Frecklelady. I would love to have the Candy Cane game for later this month. my email is cvance1111@aol.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete