Intervention Tubs

Hey guys! I thought it is that time of the year, we know some of our babies need some interventions. So I thought I would resurrect a post that I posted at Time4Kindergarten earlier this year.

I have two tubs, an Math Intervention Tub and a Reading Intervention Tub.  

In each tub I have file folders. The folders are labeled Team 1, Team 2, Team 3 and Team 4. Slide3 


When we have a spare body who can work with kiddos, I will tell them to work with Team 1 (or 2, or 3 or 4)  They will go pull the file for Team 1, and have Larry, Curley, Moe, Bob, Sally and Jane line up at the door.

When they get to their spot to work the helper opens up the folder and this is what they see.

There will be one or two activities and an ABC chart (just in case they need an additional boost)
Slide4
On the back of the folder there is a place for documentation.

They will just write the date, what activity and which students are present. I try to change out these activities multiple times a month. It depends on how quickly the students master the skills.

I have the set of editable files that you can download.
intervention tub




And yes, you are reading the 4th post in 4 days! (Part of my  New Year's Resolution early!)

No comments

Post a Comment