Where are You?!


Day two, I have been waiting to show you my classroom! Are you ready?! Here it is!!!
empyh room
In case you don’t remember, this is the empty classroom I moved into about 3 weeks ago. Well here it is all nice and doneSmile

hallway
My hallway where my kids took pictures with their parents.I have redone this area twice!
 halldoor
The entrance to my room. I love the fishing net! We took pictures in front of it with our ginormous K on the first day!
computer area
This is Mrs. Hoffer’s diaster area! My desk with all my pictures. The ginormous blog logo covers my babies faces! I have a picture of each of my classes up there, also a picture or twelve of Officer Hofficer and I.  My DIBELS board is next to my picture wall. If you would like to read more about it here is a link:
DIBELS
This is a better picture of what it looks like behind my computer. I bought one of those huge oil pans, best $10 I have spent in a while.
2014-07-30 16.24.58-3

Next to my DIBELS board is my word wall and target goal board. Below is all my games and sensory table.
big wall
Since our district chose to follow Marzano we have to have Target Goals posted in our room and refer to them three times during a lesson. I am in LOVE with my board!
target goal


Then we go to my writing center. It is a little unorganized right now, because during center time, we are just using crayons. I am not brave enough to break out all the rest of the goodies! Here is some more information about my pocket chart and what I am going to use it for this year! {Click Here}
writing nook


Now. Please take a look at this fabulous reading nook. I am in LOVE! This is my absolute favorite part of my classroom. And really it is all in thanks to Oriental Trading! They sell these Uh-Maze-ing canopies! It is to die for, and I have have more compliments on it!!
reading nook


The bathtub, is my other favorite part. If you have read my blog before, you know the bathtub is very very special to me. This is a picture of me on my first day of Kindergarten, in the above pictured bathtub. It was in my Mommies classroom, and a favorite of many kids!
IMG_2573_thumb[1]

Then my teaching area. I love this rocker, I bought it on a Facebook buy/sell/trade group. This is where I spend 99% of my day.
teaching area

And next to my smartboard is my wall of information. Right now it is EmPtY but soon it will be filled with anchor charts, our our Great Expectations.
wall

A couple of little things around my room.

10483113_623771875996_7051342496895405354_n
My clipchart.

library
My library books.
ball words
Where I will keep my ball words once we get into them!


Thanks for stopping by! I can’t wait to see everyone else’s rooms!!!

Signature 1

No comments

Post a Comment